Not sure what or how to choose a crystal?
Whether you are choosing your first crystal, buying for someone special, or are not sure what to add to your latest collection, below are a few quick tips:
- Choose a crystal based on your intuition: close your eyes and allow your senses to do the work, what catches your eye first or which one do you feel most energetically drawn towards or to pick up
- Choose a crystal based on what you are looking for in life at the moment for instance, do you want more abundance or love in your life. This is an easy way to choose a crystal that resonates with your own intention
- If selecting a crystal for someone else, choose one while thinking of the person as well as their personality in your mind, in conjunction with using your intuition for what they may need in their life at this moment in time for example, a Rose Quartz as a reminder to love themselves
- Choose a Crystal that aligns and/or is associated with a specific chakra e.g. throat, third-eye, heart, crown, solar plexus, sacral chakra or base/root chakra. Simply, there are 7 spiritual centres that represent our bodies from the top of our heads to the end of feet. It is largely associated and linked to our spiritual and emotional being and ensuring these centres are balanced and not blocked. Each chakra is represented by a colour. By identifying specific chakras that are blocked or unbalanced, you can choose a crystal that you can use to best guide you
- Choose a crystal based on your astrological or zodiac sign
- When holding a crystal in a store or looking at an image when searching through an online store, try and feel and the energy that emanates from it
- Use a pendulum to decide which is the right crystal for you
- For non-spiritual purposes such as décor, choose a crystal that will become a centre piece, add colour or a luxurious accent to any surface and/or enhance the beauty and energy of any room
With our tips above, you can confidently find a crystal or gemstone that is right for you!
Comment below if any of these tips helped you.
For further advise on how to choose the right crystal for you or if you are still not sure, please message or follow us for more tips