I know so many people talk about MANIFESTATION…manifesting your goals, manifesting your dream job etc but not many people know what that actually means in practice. For those interested in or practice spirituality and self-care, here is your quick guide on Manifestation and how this looks in your everyday life.
To start off with, what is Manifesting? Manifesting is the process of all your thoughts, beliefs, worldviews, and outlooks on life creating a framework on how you view you will reach and achieve your goals, aspirations, and dreams. In simple terms, how you perceive your world, will reflect your attitude, dedication, and commitment to certain goals and dreams. Yes, there are always external circumstances that we cannot control but in reality, how we approach, perceive, and react to these things, is just as important.
Here are some adaptable and easily accessible ways to manifest in your daily life:
1. Journal your goals, aspirations, and ideas as this can lead you into different strategies of goal setting and set a timeline that is realistic for you
2. The deliberate thought process of positive affirmations and implementing them within your daily life e.g., saying in front of the mirror “I am enough” or “I will get this job” can be more automatic in your thinking and therefore impact how much effort you put into something. Remember that while you may want to manifest or achieve something, you also need to put the effort into it.
3. Using spiritual practices such as meditation to tune into your energy, rid yourself of any energy blockages, and verbalise out loud what your intentions and goals are as well as where you want to focus your energy on. Sometimes verbally stating what you want in life out loud can be just as beneficial as writing or journaling. You may even end up saying something you never thought about endeavouring. This is also where the practice of visualisation and using crystals can come into play when meditating.
4. If you shift your mindset, your change the game. In practice, this looks like no matter how good or bad a situation can be, prioritising growth and learning rather than the outcomes or results is key.
5. Practice Kindness: It is always true that as humans, we are more likely to establish and create friendships, career opportunities, and relationships when we practice kindness and generosity. Why? As humans, we are drawn to wherever we feel positive energy, comfortable and safe.
What method of manifesting or goal setting works best for you?
Let us know in the comments below!